B&B Mobile Homes - Terms And Conditions
The term 'B&B Mobile Homes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Free Used Mobile Home Values
Factors that are used to determine what your manufactured home is worth and where to find help in valuing your home.
- Understanding Your Mobile Home Blue Book Value
The entire manufactured housing industry uses the NADA formula to calculate how much your mobile home is worth.
- Uncovering Your Mobile Home Resale Value
Your mobile home's resale value can be affected by a variety of other elements such as floor layout and the amount of repair needed.
- Getting A Free Mobile Home Appraisal Value
While most people may think the value of their mobile home is strictly based upon its size, there are other factors.
- How To Get Free Used Mobile Home Values
As homeowners in every major city are scrambling to protect their largest investment, it's natural to question your own home's valuation.
- Increasing Your Mobile Home Market Value
Your mobile home is worth maintaining and with a little effort, you can give a nice boost to your home's market value.